Our Local Governing Body
Our Local Governing Body is responsible for working with the school to ensure that we deliver a good quality of education.
Governors come from all sections of the community; they can be parents, staff at the school, and residents in the locality or representatives of local businesses.
Pentland Field School's Local Governing Body has the following members:
- Laura Cunningham - Chair
- Audrey Pantelis - Head of School
- Angela St John - Board of Directors & Asset Management Committee, Safeguarding Representative
- Devi Radia - Community Governor (to engage the community in supporting the school)
- Jackie Laluvein - Community Governor (to engage the community in supporting the school)
- Rashmi Patel - Community Governor
- Elizabeth Smith - Community Governor
- Sarah Pierpoint - Staff Governor
- Lauren Miceli - Staff Governor
- Rachel Smith - Parent Governor